ES File Explorer For PC:- Managing files in this technology-driven world is a hectic job, and if the manager provided by your system doesn’t work it can be a nightmare. ES File Explorer For PC by ES GLOBAL can be one of the best alternatives that you can find in the field of file managers. A one-stop solution to all your managing problems.
A file manager that manages your files, media, and works on its SD card. It comes with all the features, Images, movies, music, documents, applications, etc. It is a powerful tool that would help you improve the performance of your PC and reduce your investment in managing.
ES File Explorer For PC Features
- It comes with a sender that allows you to transfer applications, music, documents, etc both on network and Bluetooth.
- The file manager of this explorer allows you not only to manage files but also gives you options like cut, copy, paste, rename, compress.
- It has a built-in viewer and player which enables you to view music, videos, images, documents, etc. It also enables third-party apps.
- It has built-in support for ZIP and RAR which gives you the options to compress and decompress ZIP files and unpack RAR files. This also gives you the ability to create encrypted files.
- It gives you cloud storage that supports various cloud storage services including google drive, dropbox, SugarSync, one drive, and many more. All the varieties in one place!
- It can also manage files on servers like FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV.
- The inbuilt cache cleaner and auto start manager delete junk files and free up storage which gives you a better performance. It automatically cleans up space on your computer and increases speed.
- The analyst SD card analyzes for app associate folders, recently created folders, duplicate files, large files to understand your application better.
- The note editor supports over 30 languages including JAVA, XML, HTML, and so forth.
- The root explorer provides you access to the entire system of file and complete data directories plus it gives you the option of changing permissions whenever required.
- Its distinguished feature of remote file manager allows you to manage all the files on your android through your PC. The manager can also backup, uninstall and create shortcuts for your applications.
- You can use WiFi or the hotspot of your android to access all the files giving your PC remote access at your home!
ES File Explorer For PC gives you all these features free of cost. This might be the best option to install for file management. ES File Explorer can be installed on your PC in either of the two ways: Bluestacks or Nox emulators.
What is an emulator?
An emulator is a software that helps you use applications for android on your PC. It creates a duplicate user interface that allows you to run android applications on your PC or Mac.
How to Install ES File Explorer for PC?
You can install the ES FILE EXPLORER on your PC with either of the two ways listed below
|EMULATORS:||Bluestack and Nox App.|
|OPERATING SYSTEMS:||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
1. Installation With Bluestack Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the most widely used emulators. here are the steps to install the application with the help of Bluestacks:
Step 1: Open the official site of Bluestack and get the executable file, once you locate it download the application on your PC.
Step 2: Once downloaded launch the application on your PC which takes a few seconds to install.
Step 3: Open Bluestacks and set up your Google account and log in.
Step 4: Now search for the ES File Explorer in the search bar.
Step 5: The application will be displayed, click on the app, it will redirect you to the ES File Explorer for the PC application on the google play store.
Step 6: Click on the install option and give all the permission that you would be asked before the process of installation starts.
Step 7: The installation process starts as soon as it receives all the permissions.
Step 8: Once installed, you have to run the application on your PC as an administrator.
Step 9: Click open the app and enjoy managing files in a simpler way!
2. Installation With Nox Emulator
Step 1: Install the Nox player on the PC from the official site.
Step 2: Right-click on the player and click on the run as administrator option. It installs the player on your PC.
Step 3: Open the player and create your account with the help of your google account.
Step 4: Click on the search bar and type ‘ES File Explorer’.
Step 5: Once the app is displayed click on the app, the player will redirect you to the play store.
Step 6: Click on the install option and give all the required permissions.
Step 7: The installation starts as soon as it receives permission.
Step 8: Once installed, run the app on your PC as an administrator.
Step 9: Click open the manager and start managing!
ES File Explorer For PC works on both local area and network. It enables you to manage files wherever they are stored- memory, SD card, cloud storage, and network. You can easily categorize files according to your convenience with copy, paste, rename, compress, decompress all sorts of features. ES File Explorer is one the leading managing application which is easy to use, fast, feature-packed and user friendly. We have here tried our best to provide you with all the necessary information which we hope you find helpful and resolve your search for an installation guide.